On Pricrew, you can play with various image makers created by creators. Let's find and play with image-makers that you like, such as fortune-telling or character customization
Table of Contents 
Images created by Picrew's Image Maker may only be used to the extent permitted by the creator and Picrew.
Creators can choose the range of permission from the following. Creators can also write a request to the player in the description of the image maker.Please check what kind of usage is permitted and read the request from the creator carefully before using it.
|1.||Personal||It can be used within the scope of non-commercial and personal use (the range that does not fall under 2. Non-commercial).Such as SNS icons, header images, use on personal sites and blogs, printing and your own use|
|2.||Non-commercial||If it is non-commercial, it can be used for purposes other than personal use.Use in apps and web services that are supposed to be used by third parties, printed materials that are supposed to be distributed, etc.However, even if it is non-commercial, it cannot be used for things that mainly use images.|
|3.||Commercial||It can be used for commercial purposes such as websites and printed materials.However, it cannot be used for things that mainly use images.|
|4.||Manufacturing||You can change the color, add drawings, and so on.|
Regardless of the content described by the creator, all image makers are allowed to play, download, and share to SNS.However, please observe the prohibited items before using any of them.
Regardless of whether you are an individual or a corporation, the use for the purpose of directly or indirectly obtaining profits such as money is commercial use.The following usage example is an example, and if there is a description about the usage range in the description of each image maker, that will be given priority.
Commercial use example
- Selling designs using images created with Picrew
- Use on corporate websites, SNS accounts operated by corporations, etc.
- Use related to the operation of services, events, etc. for the purpose of profit
- Use on sites, apps, etc. that have affiliates *1
- Use on sites / apps that can receive money, such as live streaming *2
*1 This does not apply if the service operator, such as a rental blog, has set up affiliates, etc., and Picrew users do not receive any profits such as money.*2 It is commercial regardless of the actual amount received. It doesn't matter how you receive it (money, points, goods, etc.) and name (money, gifts, etc.).
In the following cases, you can use it even if commercial use is not permitted.
- When using properly in accordance with the law, such as satisfying the requirements for citation.
- Commercial use by the creator himself (Since the copyright belongs to the creator, there are no restrictions on use other than Picrew)
- Example: A corporation creates an image maker as a creator of Picrew and uses the image on a corporate site, application, etc.
- Example: An illustrator creates an image maker as a creator of Picrew, and uses and sells the images for LINE stamps and goods production.
- Use for content that is offensive to public order and morals, such as adult, violence, discrimination, and accusation.
- To redistribute images created with Picrew during or after manufacturing them. as they are or after manufacturing them.
- Misunderstanding that images created with Picrew are copyrighted works other than the creator
- Example: To misunderstand an image created with Picrew as if it was created from scratch.
- Example: Posting an image created with Picrew as the main product on an illustration SNS
- Selling or distributing images-based products, products, etc.※It refers to the case where most of the value of the product is carried by the image.Examples: Postcards, goods such as tin badges, standby images, design templates, etc.
See the, Picrew Terms of Service for more information.
It is an image maker that allows you to freely change images and play as if you were changing clothes.You can create your own image by combining items that you like.
Customize maker has the following functions.
Select the part, then select the item.You can also remove the item when the "x" button is displayed.
If the part has color variations, you can choose the color.If there is no variation, it will not be displayed.
In case of moving or zooming in on parts, you can set them by the controller.If it cannot be displayed, it will not be displayed.
The Reset button displayed on the controller panel resets the controller settings for the currently selected part. (Initialize the position and size.)It does not affect other parts or colors.
Item, color and controller settings are set randomly.After pressing the button, items and colors are selected again.
Only items and colors are set randomly.Controller settings such as position, rotation, and size do not change.After pressing the button, items and colors are selected again.
Restores all image maker settings to their initial state.
"Random all", "Random item", and "Reset all" cannot be restored to their original state once they are performed. Be careful."Random all" and "Random item" may be hidden depending on the creator's settings.
When you have created a nice image, press the "Finish" button.The completed image can be shared on SNS or downloaded
An image maker that randomly generates images.You can play for fortune-telling.
Press Start to randomly generate an image.
When you have an image, press "Finish".You can also play with the same image maker again.
After completion, both Customize maker and Random maker are common.If you have an interesting image maker, please recommend it to your friends!